時間 Time：07.24 ( 六／Sat ) 16:30
場地 Venue：東方基金會 Casa Garden
穿梭於中國城裡外拍攝的靜照、卡拉OK的歌聲繚繞，還有那些離不開的住戶與流浪動物⋯⋯ 導演提出疑問：是否一棟建築物也能有自身的輪迴？ 前身為安平運河船塢舊址的中國城複合住商場，歷經了三十多年間的興衰，即將面臨拆除並在原地改建人造潟湖的都市計畫⋯⋯
Can a building have its own reincarnation? In the centre of Tainan in Taiwan, there was once the dockyard that catered for the Anping Canal that gradually lost its function in the 1970s. Later, the dockyard was rebuilt as a residential and commercial building known as Chinatown. Chinatown was once the most prosperous mall in the city. However, after more than three decades of rise and fall, the city authority planned to demolish the building as part of a plan for urban renewal, which centred on promoting tourism around Anping Canal.
For those who live and run businesses in Chinatown they not only depend on the area for a home and a source of income but also have valuable memories of the building and people that have inhabited it over the years.
- 導演 Director – 陳君典 Chun Tien Chen
- 彩色及黑白 Color, B&W
- 台灣 Taiwan
- 普通話 in Mandarin
- 中英文字幕 with Chinese and English Subtitles
- A 組 Group A
- 2016 台灣南方影展 – 最佳實驗片 Best Experimental Film, South Taiwan Film Festival
- 2016 墨西哥CINETEKTON! 電影與建築影展 – 最佳紀錄短片 Best International Documentary Short Film, CINETEKTON! International Film & Architecture Festival, Mexico
- 2017 日本山形國際紀錄片影展 – 亞洲千波萬波競賽單元入圍 ‘New Asian Currents’ Competition, Yamagata International Documentary Film Festival, Japan