時間 Time：07.18 ( 日／Sun ) 16:30
場地 Venue：東方基金會 Casa Garden
At the outset, filmmaker Firouzeh Khosrovani presents this film as the story of her parents—a Swiss-educated father who enjoys a modern secular lifestyle and a religious mother whose identity is rooted in tradition. He relocates his bride from Iran to Switzerland, where he is completing his studies in radiology. Though he is eager to share the culture he has grown to love, his wife struggles with cultural shock and alienation. But when they move back to Iran for the birth of this film’s author, a tectonic shift is about to change their dynamic forever.
Winner of Best Feature-Length Documentary at the IDFA 2020, Radiograph of a Family masterfully recreates this marriage story with voice actors, first-person narration, a replica of their family home, archival footage, and most importantly, family photos. The seemingly static frames tell a more vivid and complex story than many moving images.
- 導演Director – Firouzeh Khosrovani
- 彩色 Color
- 挪威、伊朗、瑞士 Norway, Iran, Switzerland
- 波斯語、法語 in Persian and French
- 中英文字幕 with Chinese and English Subtitles
- B 組 Group B
- 2020 荷蘭阿姆斯特丹國際紀錄片影展 – 最佳紀錄長片 Best Feature-Length Documentary, International Documentary Film Festival Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 2021 瑞典哥德堡電影節 Göteborg Film Festival, Sweden
- 2021 香港國際電影節 Hong Kong International Film Festival