時間 Time：07.11 ( 日／Sun ) 16:30
場地 Venue：東方基金會 Casa Garden
Taiwan is an island country. Although it is surrounded by the sea, its people fear the sea since the politics, the history and the religious beliefs held on this island make people turn their backs to the sea. Oceanic literature author Liao Hung-chi and underwater photographer Ray Chin lead the audience out to the sea and into the water. They prompt the audience to understand the sea and to think about the possibility that the ocean might become our lives and the future of our country.
Taiwan is not only an island but also a sleeping whale. Since a whale does not belong to the land, it has to wake up and swim towards its future full of possibilities.
- 導演 Director – 黃嘉俊 Chia-chun Huang
- 彩色 Color
- 台灣 Taiwan
- 普通話 in Mandarin
- 中英文字幕 with Chinese and English Subtitles
- B 組 Group B
- 2020 台北電影節 – 提名最佳紀錄片、最佳配樂、最佳聲音設計 Nominated for Best Documentary, Best Music and Best Sound Design, Taipei Film Awards
- 2020 美國想像科學電影節 Imagine Science Film Festival, US
- 2020 香港亞洲電影節 Hong Kong Asian Film Festival